Have you considered the benefits of having an Internship Program?
- Interns provide a pipeline of quality candidates to fill entry-level needs
- Interns are a source of fresh and diverse talent for new insight and ideas
- Internships provide employers the opportunity to select, train and influence the best and brightest
- Interns act as advocates in recruiting other students (brand ambassadors)
- Interns can provide help with projects
- Internship programs provide opportunities for community involvement and good public relations
- Opportunity to evaluate and screen students prior to making a full-time offer
- Former interns have a shorter learning curve and higher retention rates
Convinced? Let us help you find qualified interns (and experienced employees) for your company! We have the know-how that precisely matches the most qualified interns to your openings. Our interns attend colleges, universities and local high schools. Rest assured that with InternStaff, you are receiving first-rate candidates. Contact us TODAY to inquire about our internship staffing services. Click here to post your position on our website.