Website Here is My Coupon
Here Is My Coupon Is Hiring
We are actively seeking several positions in the Boston area. Click here to view our open positions.
Why Join HereIsMyCoupon.com (HIMC)?
If you’re young, smart, intelligent, and enthusiastic, HIMC is the place for you! Our current team encompasses these characteristics mentioned and so much more. We would love to welcome new eager and youthful employees to our team, too. Keep reading for more details.
HereIsMyCoupon’s Quick Facts
- Headquartered South of Boston, MA, USA
- Currently a small and privately held company
- A national company expecting to grow to international territories
One Company (Team) And Customer Service
The word TEAM has been broken down to mean: Together Everyone Accomplishes More. Our philosophy is that our team always comes first, and our success equals the success and satisfaction of those we serve (our customers).
To provide a vehicle for college student groups to fundraise, to increase foot traffic and revenue for local merchants, and to help people save money worldwide.
Values And Culture
We feel our mission is exciting and important because we seek to help everyone in the community – students, merchants, and savers worldwide. Therefore, our values set us apart and our culture is fueled by young professionals, talent, collaboration, innovation, growth, experience, creativity, and transparency.
Our Greatest Assets
At HIMC, you always have the opportunity to apply your skills and abilities to make a difference. We value your ideas, efforts, and innovations. Growth, development, and training are part of our culture along with creativity, variety, job sharing, job rotation, and cross-departmental collaboration. We recognize and reward each other for making a difference and a job well done!
We Genuinely Care
HIMC provides you with a generous base-salary along with profit sharing, bonuses, programs, plans, resources, and other tools to show you our appreciation. Our employee benefits package, from medical insurance and paid time off to our 401(k) and employee assistance programs, are provided for your security.
We believe in change and will always strive to be bigger and better. We appreciate and accept feedback and constructive criticism from all team members. We will always listen, communicate, and innovate.
Work, Play, And Winning
Joining HIMC is a unique opportunity as we believe in fun, fairness, family, and friendship. We invite you to join our team and be a part of the exciting growth of HIMC.
HIMC College Campus Ambassador
Hired To Spread the Word About Here Is My Coupon
- Part-time work (approximately 5 hours per week).
- Market HIMC to students at your campus via email and social media platforms (approximately 30 minutes daily), tabling, presenting, and flyering around your campus.
- Submit HIMC-created newspaper articles to your college town magazines and/or newspapers (1 time per semester)
- Post HIMC-created flyers around your college campus and its bulletin boards (online and concrete) – (3 times per semester).
- Post HIMC job and internship openings on your college’s career or job opportunity website.
- Be the point of contact for students on your campus that are interested in fundraising through HereIsMyCoupon.com.
- Must have a robust knowledge of HereIsMyCoupon.com (the company and model)
- Spread the word on campus with promotions, online social networking, flyering, presenting.
- Keep in regular communication with HereIsMyCoupon.com – frequently debriefing employees on progress, challenges, and success.
- Generate leads by brainstorming and implementing HereIsMyCoupon.com marketing ideas at your college through social media campaigns, email, and other forums.
- Reach out to your friends at other colleges via social media and other forums, and encourage that they work as an HIMC college campus ambassador.
- Reach out your friends at other colleges via social media and other forums and encourage them to fundraise for their college group through HereIsMyCoupon.com.
- All applicants must be current college students in good academic standing
- HIMC Ambassadors are required to spend 5 a few hours per week to promote HIMC around their campus.
- HIMC Ambassadors must be reliable, organized, easily-reachable, and work well independently.
- HIMC Ambassadors must be active on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and more).
- HIMC Ambassadors must be creative in thinking of ways to best reach peers or make HIMC’s mission appealing to peers.
- Accepted on a rolling basis.
- Your involvement will run throughout the academic year and can continue to summer projects based upon your performance, availability, and campus location
- HereIsMyCoupon College Representatives are welcome to continue working for HereIsMyCoupon.com throughout their college career based upon your performance, desire, and availability.
- Compensation is project and performance based ($300.00 per semester with bonuses based on performance. Here Is My Coupon will provide you money to print documents for flyering and tabling at your campus.
- Bonuses available:
- $200.00 based upon the number of groups that have registered with you as their referral source (at your school and others around the country)
- Up to $500.00 based upon the earnings of each group that you have referred to fundraise through HIMC if you are also a successful HIMC sales rep and become a HIMC Sales Coach. You can also earn $200 per student group that you refer. For info on referral system, click here.
TRAINING / COMMUNICATION :
- The Here Is My Coupon Team will prepare and train you to be a College Campus Ambassador via Skype Video Chats, phone calls, emails, and text messaging. Your success is our success. Our team is committed to coaching, mentoring and responding to all your questions, ideas, thoughts, and concerns.
- Contribute to the growth of a start-up through marketing and creative ways of spreading the word about HIMC.
- The freedom to be creative in promoting and marketing HIMC at your college with our approval before execution.
- Build your resume and portfolio by gaining new skills and refining current skills just as networking, public speaking, social outreach, presenting, and so much more.
- Strengthen your network and build business relationships.
HOW TO APPLY:
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: email@example.com with the Subject:
HIMC Campus Ambassador. Do to the expected volume of responses, only those under consideration for this position will be contacted.
HERE IS MY COUPON SCOPE:
- HereIsMyCoupon.com was designed to help college students:
- fundraise for their college student groups
- gain leadership and entrepreneurial skills
- lead a group in social outreach
- HereIsMyCoupon.com was developed to help merchants:
- Gain more business traffic through posting coupons on our website
- Connect with their local community
- Give back to their community through posting coupons that help college student fundraise for their groups
- HereIsMyCoupon.com was made to help all people:
- Save money through free online coupons!
- For more information about our company values, and us click here.