1. Internships offer the opportunity to explore career paths, organizational cultures, and chosen professions.
2. Internships allow students to define their professional strengths and weaknesses, identify transferable skills, and apply classroom knowledge in a practical setting.
3. Internships build skills – both existing and new.
4. Internships afford exposure to a variety of fields and can guide academic pursuits, including the selection of majors and advanced learning experiences.
5. Internships provide professional experience that strengthens college applications and enhances resumes.
6. Some internships are paid positions and offer financial rewards.
7. Internships furnish valuable networking opportunities that create a bridge between school and employment. Many interns are hired as full time employees subsequent to a successful internship.
Convinced? Contact us so that we can help you find great internship opportunities! Be sure to send a copy of your resume to email@example.com.